Why I lost my hairs?
Hair loss, also known as baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. Typically at least the head is involved. The severity of hair loss can vary from a small area to the entire body. Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications. Anyone can experience hair loss, but it’s more common in men.
Some common causes
Heredity – The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary i.e. Family history of baldness.
Stress – Mental stress can causes temporary hair loss.
Medicines & drugs – certain drug which used for cancer, arthritis, anxiety, depression, heart disease, and high blood pressure can cause hair loss
Hormonal changes – Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems and some medical conditions such as typhoid & cancer can cause permanent or temporary hair loss.
Hairstyles – Excessive hair styling using chemical bases styling gel or hairstyles that pulls your hair tight that causes hair loss.
Environmental Factors – Now days, Air & water pollution are other reasons for Hair loss.
Treatment & remedies for hair loss
- Massage you scalp with rich nutrition oils like olive, almond, coconut etc.
- Wash your hair with gentle shampoo or use Ayurveda remedies like Amla, Ritha & Shikakai for conditioning the hair.
- Protect your hair from sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light
- Avoid tight hairstyles
- Stop smoking. Some studies show an association between smoking and baldness in men.
- Avoid medications and supplements that could cause hair loss.
- Take healthy diet with fresh vegetables & fruits
- Keep body hydrated
- Avoid too much tea & coffee
- Avoid soda based soft drinks
- Do meditation to keep you calm peaceful.