Why my weight is gaining?
Most people put on weight because they eat and drink more calories specially carbs in their diet. Here we will go through some reasons for weight gain.
Some common causes
Heredity – One of the cause for weight gain are genetics i.e. Family history of obesity.
Junk Foods – Intake too much junk food is major cause for obesity as Junk food are pejorative term for food containing a large number of calories from sugar or fat with little dietary fiber, protein, vitamins or minerals, which are not good at all of health.
Medicines & drugs – Many pharmaceutical drugs can cause weight gain as a side effect
Hormone Resistance – There are certain hormones e.g. Insulin, Leptin that plays an important role in obesity.
Bad Food habits – Excess fructose & Salt intake can cause obesity.
Lack of physical activity – To keep body fit and in shape, physical activities are important. For that daily 30 min exercise is must for everyone.
Some Useful Tips
- Do Regular checkup for sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol etc.
- Do aerobics & yoga to keep fit your body tone
- Take plenty of fluids to activate body metabolism
- Eat fresh seasonal fruits & vegetables as vitamins are essentials for weight management
- Avoid all types of Junk foods
- Avoid medications and supplements that could cause weight gain.
- Avoid too much tea , coffee & alcohol
- Avoid sugar based soft drinks